無法找到程序輸入點 ucrtbase.terminate (在動態連結程式庫 api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll)
Reinstalling Visual C++ Redistributable
The application giving you that error can have Visual C++ Redistributable as dependency. Installing the package could fix the problem – since some programs are older, and are dependent on older versions of the C Package, it would be best to check the software requirements or with the vendor to find out which version of C is needed. If you find it out, then download and install that specific version using the steps below, else follow these steps to go with the latest version.
- Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 for your PC with the right architecture.
- Run the vcredist_x32.exe (32 bit) or vcredist_x64.exe (64 bit) and select Uninstall
- Run the Visual C++ Redistributable setup again and select Install
Reinstalling Printer Drivers
If the above fails, then as per suggestions from some users this method should be used (it does no harm, and will simply reinstall the drivers if nothing else).
- Open the start menu, type and select ‘Control Panel’ and then select ‘Uninstall a program’ under Programs. In Windows 8/10, press Windows Key + X and then select ‘Programs and Features’
- Scroll through the list of installed programs and double click your printer software. Follow the prompt to uninstall.
- Visit your printer vendor’s website. You can do that with a simple Google search.
- Go to the ‘Support’ page and then enter the model number for your printer there.
- When the software for your printer is displayed, select the correct standalone driver with the right architecture (32 bit or 63 bit) for your PC and then download it.
- Run the printer software you downloaded
If you have a restore point created, and the program was working let’s say a few days ago then doing a system restore may also fix the issue, do this only if all of the above suggestions have failed. You can view the system restore guide (here). This guide was written using Windows 10 but it also works for Windows Vista, 7 and 8.
Here is the few ways to fix the error, if these methods still not work , may be reinstall windows is the fastest way